The Scheduling Office reserves many Venues (pdf) on Campus.
Academic classrooms are great space for weekly meetings, lectures and other gathering. You can reserve this type of space through a Tribe Responses Form. Classroom requests over two hours cannot use the Tribe Response Form and must use the Student Space Request Form.
Campus Center and Sadler Center
The Sadler Center and Campus Center provide great spaces for banquet, speakers, events and performances.
Outdoor spaces are best used for kick-ball tournaments, picnics, receptions and campus-wide events.
Other Spaces (NOT reserved through the Scheduling Office)
While the Sadler and Campus Center are two of the main buildings for events, many other buildings across campus have facilities, too! The School of Business and School of Education are just two examples for alternative space. A list of other spaces can be found below.
Contacts for areas not scheduled by the Scheduling Office
- Adair Gym - Bob Gough; 757-221-3499
- Alumni House – Cindy Gillman; 221-1168
- Andrews Foyer/Gallery - Cathy Jacobs; 221-2519
- Blow Hall – Room 201 – Charles Center- Judy Slack; [[jbslack]] or http://www.wm.edu/as/charlescenter/about/blow201/index.php
- Board of Visitors Rm – Sandy Wilms; 221-1257
- Computer Labs - Registrar’s Office; 221-2800
- Ewell Hall – http://www.wm.edu/as/music/reserverooms/
- Kaplan Arena – Adam Andrusyszyn, 757-221-3345
- Kimball Theater – Mariellynn Maurer; [[wmconf]]
- McLeod Tyler Wellness Center -
- Miller Hall (School of Business) – [[m|events]]
- Muscarelle Museum – Cindy Lucas; 221-2710
- Reves Center – Tyler Lawrence - [[stlawrence]]
- School of Education – https://education.wm.edu/conferencecenter/planyourevent/index.php
- Tazewell Basement – Head resident; 221-3196
- Tucker Foyer – Jeanne Smith; 221-3903
- Wren Building – Jennifer Fox; [[wrenevents]]