Information Desk Attendants welcome patrons to W&M and provide information to students, staff, and visitors about William & Mary. Additionally, they maintain the lost & found, tabling supplies storage, bulletin board sign-ups, and key check-out for student organizations with offices in the CORT. Pay rate: $7.25/hr
- Receive visitors to the Campus Center and the Sadler Center. This includes students as well as other members of the W&M community and other visitors who may be unsure of where they wish to go and may be in need of assistance.
- Serve as an information resource for students and visitors to campus and know what events are occurring in the Campus Center, the Sadler Center, and other campus areas.
- Answer the telephone for all incoming calls to the Information Desk and secretary's desk.
- Check out keys to student organization offices.
- Maintain the Lost & Found log, safe deposit log, and bulletin board reservation log.
- Perform routine clerical work as assigned.
- Maintain the Information Desk in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Perform tasks assigned by the professional staff or the Building Manager.
For more information, contact [[asjones02, Arman Jones]].
Want to apply for this job? Please review our staff selection process.