Event Assistants work as a team in conjunction with the Building Managers to ensure events run smoothly. They are responsible for providing customer service as well as the set up and tear down of events occurring in the Sadler Center and Campus Center. Event Assistants receive the training and support that provides them with the opportunity to be promoted to the Building Manager role. Pay rate: $7.75/hr
- Provide support during major events, ensuring quality customer service as well as smooth event operations
- Assist Building Managers with basic Audio/Visual needs
- Serve as a liaison to groups holding events in the buildings
- Assist with set up and tear down furniture for events in the Sadler Center and Campus Center
- Enforce building policies to provide a safe and welcoming environment for all patrons
For more information, contact [[esjones02, Arman Jones]].