The Scheduling Office is here to help you reserve space for meetings, speakers and events. The Scheduling Office services are intended primarily for events hosted for the W&M Community and NOT for events related to an academic class or a conference with outside attendance.
- Faculty and Staff Space Request Form
- Cancellation Form
- Audio Visual Request Form
- If your classroom request is related to an academic class, please contact the Registrar’s Office, 757-221-2818.
- If you are hosting a conference with outside attendees on campus, contact Conference & Event Services at 221-4084.
- If you would like to reserve the Kimball Theatre, contact Conference & Event Services at 221-4084.
- If you have questions about who reserves what on campus, feel free to call 757-221-3272, email [[scheduling]], or stop by our office in the Campus Center CORT!
You must complete a Space Request Form to schedule locations on campus (pdf) that are reserved by the Scheduling Office. Requests can take several days to process. You can expedite this process by including alternate dates, times, and locations on your request form. Your request is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from the Scheduling Office.
For events where 1/3 or more of the attendees are from off campus or if registration/admission is charged, there are rental fees charged (per room), at the University Sponsored discount of 50%.
Furniture and Other Needs in the Sadler Center and Campus Center
The Sadler Center Event and Meeting Planning page has information about furniture, AV and building policies. Venue sizes and capacities can also be found.
Furniture in a Classroom or Outdoor
Please work with Facilities directly to arrange for your furniture needs in classrooms or outdoor spaces.
Outdoor Event Guide
Outdoor events take more thought and planning. Learn the tricks (pdf) to make your outdoor event a success!
The Scheduling Office, along with other departments, reserves many spaces on campus.