Crim Dell Meadow Policy: Non-College Events
- Cars are not permitted in the Crim Dell area or any area of grass.
- Any damage done to the area caused by vehicles, tents, etc., or because of wet conditions, will be billed directly to the client.
- Contact Parking Services to plan where your guests will park
- The Sadler Center will be open to provide bathroom facilities.
- Port-a-Johns are not permitted in this area.
- Caterers may use gas grills. No open fires.
- No host will be available at your event. All concerns and needs must be worked out prior to your event.
- If your caterer does not have an ABC license, you may acquire one at the Office of Student Leadership Development.
- You may be charged for trash that is not picked up in the Meadow or surrounding areas.
- The College does not provide or rent tables, chairs, tents, or anything associated with your event.
- Rehearsals may be scheduled (for a fee) other than the day of your event on a space available basis.