- Cars are not permitted in the Sunken Garden, Crim Dell area or any area of grass. Catering vehicles may enter through the gate (if scheduled in advance) to unload materials but must be moved out immediately after unloading.
- You may also drive your vehicle on James Blair Drive to unload into the Garden.
- In the case of wet conditions, use discretion when bringing vehicles into the Garden. If much damage occurs, you may be billed for the repairs.
- The Sadler Center will be open to provide bathroom facilities.
- Port-a-Johns are not permitted in this area.
- Departmental Events: contact Facilities Management for tables, chairs, unlocking the power box, etc.
- Student Events: contact the Office of Student Leadership Development for tables, chairs, etc.
- The Sunken Garden gate will not be unlocked unless you have previously requested that with the Scheduling Office.
- Notify the Scheduling Office, in advance, with times that the gate needs to be unlocked for anyone that will need to have access through it.
- Caterers may use gas grills. No open fires.
- No host will be available at your event. All concerns and needs must be worked out prior to your event.
- If your caterer does not have an ABC license, you may apply for one at the Office of Student Leadership Development, Room 203.