We LOVE our student organizations and the energy that you bring to campus life. Thank you for navigating the Fall semester so successfully and we are ready to engage your innovation and flexibility as we prepare for the spring semester under continued pandemic conditions.
Updated Guidelines for Student Organizations are now available.
We offer RSO's some best practices to keep in mind:
- As often as possible choose virtual connection to limit exposure and risk
- Where possible, choose outdoor gathering options
- Limit frequency and duration of in-person gatherings
- RSO’s are encouraged to revisit their previously submitted COVID-19 Response Plan and make any internal adjustments
- Prioritize what is necessary to do in person. Remember “Depth over Breadth” as a guide for prioritizing truly mission critical in-person gatherings.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.