Joe is a native of North Carolina where he grew up in Raleigh. After attending boarding school in Asheville NC, Joe fell in love with the mountains and decided to attend Western Carolina University in Cullowhee. While earning his BA in Broadcasting, Joe became highly involved in fraternity and sorority life. He stayed at WCU for graduate school, earning an M.Ed. in College Student Personnel. After graduate school, Joe moved to work at High Point University in fraternity/sorority housing. In 2013, Joe moved to Williamsburg to start working at William & Mary. Joe is an avid runner and loves to cook. He can typically be seen around Williamsburg with his dog, Arby.
Contact Joe About:
- Questions regarding the general Fraternity/Sorority community
- Fraternity/Sorority community wide programming initiatives
- Questions related to the Interfraternity Council (IFC) or National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
- Questions from chapter advisors and inter/national headquarters staff
- Curriculum for fraternity/sorority community retreats