Laura and her family relocated to Virginia from New York in 2008 and has been with the College since 2009. With the Scheduling Office since 2012, she enjoys working with and supporting faculty, staff and students in scheduling events.
Laura is a 200 RYT yoga instructor and is working toward her 500 RYT. She enjoys sharing yoga with the campus community.
Contact Laura About:
- Scheduling non-academic space in the Sadler Center, Campus Center, and academic classrooms for student organizations and faculty/staff.
- Scheduling outdoor space (Sunken Garden, Rec Fields, and Briggs Ampth)
- Ordering equipment from Facilities Management on behalf of student organizations for outdoor events (tables, chairs, stages, etc)
- General event planning support for student organizations.
- General inquiries for Campus space from the Williamsburg community and beyond.