A MESSAGE FROM THE CSD ABOUT COVID-19
First and foremost, we hope this message finds each of you well and healthy.
This epidemic has impacted our nation and the world in a way we have never experienced before, causing a great deal of uncertainty and anxiety.
With that said, your CSD staff needs to inform the WM Community about some changes to the CSD for the Fall 2020 semester.
As the Center for Student Diversity continues working to provide you engaging activities and events and a welcoming space for all, we encourage you to subscribe to our Diversity Happenings newsletter, our Social Media Pages.
For ongoing information on the status of COVID-19, we encourage you to refer to the Center for Disease Control website.
For ongoing information for the Fall 2020 semester at William & Mary, we encourage you to refer to The Path Forward: Fall 2020 website.
IMPORTANT: Thursday, November 19th will be the last day the CSD is physically open during the FALL 2020 semester. We will reopen physically in February 2021.
CSD Operating Procedures During COVID-19*
- Masks must be worn to enter and while in the CSD, unless you are eating.
- There will be a Maximum Capacity of 12 people at any one time.
- Open hours for the CSD are as follows: Mondays 10 am - 5 pm, Tuesdays 9 am - 5 pm, Wednesdays 9 am - 7 pm, and Thursdays 9 am - 5 pm.
- All meetings with the CSD staff will be held virtually. To schedule an appointment, click here.
- Anyone attending activities/events in the CSD will check-in and check-out at the front desk, have their temperature taken before entering, wear a mask, adhere to social distancing and maximum capacity restrictions.
* SUBJECT TO CHANGE