Limited Spaces Available for the 2022-2023 Courageous Leadership & Authentic Excellence Cohort!
Become a part of a premier cohort building lifelong friendships and connections advised by Dr. Drew Stelljes and Dr. Kelly Crace.
Students selected will serve as year-long fellows and participate in lunches, workshops, and enriching activities throughout the year. $500 will be available to each fellow for an unpaid internship or related experience during the school year or during breaks.
- Take part in activities designed to promote personal reflection, intellectual insights, and exploration of a purpose-driven life;
- Learn about courageous leadership and what it means to be a values-based leader;
- Gain a deeper understanding of courage and its role in leadership and in difficult conversations with those of diverse perspectives;
- Gain an increased understanding of their own values, and those of their peers and how those values may be manifested through daily life;
- Learn how to create a safe space for emotionally charged discussions;
- Strengthen communication skills with an emphasis on building proficiency in values-centered conversations, respectful dialogues, and doing disagreements well;
- Gain skills to help train others in their organizations to further deepen a culture of wellness and engagement across William & Mary.