Get a head start on making informed, confident career decisions! We know you’ll spend much of your first semester adjusting to college courses and getting familiar with your new surroundings, so we encourage you to take some time over the summer to get to know the resources available to you through the Office of Career Development & Professional Engagement.
TribeCareers is your main career portal provided by the Office of Career Development & Professional Engagement. Through TribeCareers, you can schedule a meeting with a career advisor, find job and internship postings, access resources, and RSVP to upcoming workshops, employer information sessions, alumni meet ups, career fairs, and more!
Sign up today to receive industry specific newsletters from the Career Center:
- Log into your TribeCareers account using your W&M Username and password.
- Click the circle with your initials (top right).
- Select “My Account.”
- Click on "Industry Newsletters/Career Interests."
- Check the box for each Industry Newsletter you would like to receive.
- Options include: Business, Creative, Education/Human Services, Public Service, and STEM
- Distribution frequency changes throughout the year and is different for each industry
- Click Save.
- Make your selection(s) by January 4.
You can modify which newsletters you receive at any time by returning to this page in TribeCareers.