Find W&M resources and information available for prospective DACA students and their families, and current students and faculty. Additional external resources are provided as well.
DACA/Undocumented Advisory & Support Council
Chair Drew Stelljes has assembled an initial core group of university faculty, staff and students, who have both expertise in relevant areas and a commitment to the goals of the council:
- Jennifer Bickham-Mendez (Sociology)
- Katherine Barko-Alva (ESL/Bilingual Education, School of Education)
- Stacy Kern-Scheerer (Professor of the Practice of Law, W&M Law School, and Director, Immigration Clinic)
- John Riofrio (Hispanic Studies)
- Francis Tanglao-Aguas (Theatre and Asian & Pacific Islander American Studies)
- Diego Rodriguez Cabrera ‘19
- Jessica Chilin-Hernández ‘12
- Bella Ortiz-Miller '23
- Tish Canady (Associate Dean of Admission/ Director of Diversity & Access)
- Joe Dobrota (Director, Financial Aid)
- Sallie Marchello (Registrar) or Joanne Taylor (Manager, Student Information Services, Registrar’s Office)
- Eva Wong (Director, International Students, Scholars & Programs)
Students interested in serving on the Council should contact Professor Stelljes at [[adstel]].