A key aspect of hosting a successful event is creating marketing for your target audience. In addition to offering a variety of digital and print advertising options, the Sadler Center is happy to provide design consultation and resources to recognized student organizations to help you reach your goals.
Some of our resources include:
- on-site graphic designer to provide feedback and consult on your promotional materials
- a student design workstation, complete with a brand new iMac and Adobe Creative Suite
- high resolution scanner
- downloadable list of resources to access free photos, illustrations, type faces and music (coming soon)
- workshops for student organizations on design basics and best practices (coming soon)
- educational video series on topics ranging from “Creating a Poster: 101” to “Maximizing your Social Media Presence” (coming soon)
If you are a Recognized Student Organization in need of design assistance, please fill out the request form. Be advised that quality design takes time - if requesting help to design marketing materials from scratch, we will need at least two weeks to assist you in your creation.