Each summer, W&M faculty direct short-term study abroad programs administered by the Global Education Office (GEO) in the Reves Center. Courses are taught by W&M faculty and/or faculty from partner institutions, and credits and grades earned are posted on the William & Mary transcript. Learn about all of the programs through the study abroad portal and the Summer Abroad Handbook. Students pay a program fee and a $75 non-refundable registration fee.
Programs are located in:
|Accra, Ghana||Florence, Italy||Rome and Pompeii, Italy|
|Adelaide, Australia||Galway, Ireland||Santiago de Compostela, Spain|
|Athens and Nafplio, Greece||Kilgali, Rwanda||Sikaabe Region, Guatemala|
|Beijing, China||Montpellier, France||St. Petersburg, Russia|
|Bengaluru and Goa, India||Pamplemousse, Mauritius||Taktse, Bhutan|
|Cádiz, Spain||Potsdam, Germany|
|Cambridge, England||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Cape Town, South Africa||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
Returning for 2019: Global Business Minor in Dublin, Ireland, in collaboration with the Raymond A. Mason School of Business. Apply here: Global Business Minor in Ireland, 2019. For additional information about the courses and program timeline, please review the "Student Reference Guide" included in the application link.
- February 1, 2019 is the deadline for applications for Summer 2019 listed above.
- The following programs have an extended deadline of Monday, Feburary 11, 2019:
- Accra, Ghana
- Bengaluru & Goa, India
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Florence, Italy
- Galway, Ireland
- Potsdam, Germany
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Sikaabe Region, Guatemala
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Scholarships are still available for new applicants of the above programs, but will need a GEO staff member to open up the application for you. Extended deadline is also Monday, February 11th.
- If you wish to submit a late application or registration to study abroad, you must complete an Appeal to the Committee on Exceptions form. A $100 late fee will apply.