The Global Education Office and the Arts & Sciences International Studies Advisory Committee (ISAC) solicit faculty applications to direct its summer programs every spring semester for the summer of the following year. Courses must be site-specific and linked to the local or regional setting of the program, but are not generally restricted to any given discipline.
The general deadline for summer 2018 programs was Monday, April 3, 2017.
For questions, contact Sylvia Mitterndorfer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following programs accepted applications for Summer 2018:
- Adelaide, Australia
- Beijing, China
- Bengaluru and Goa, India
- Cadiz, Spain
- Cambridge, England - Program Director and Teaching Faculty positions
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Florence, Italy
- Galway, Ireland
- Montpellier, France
- Potsdam, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic (Area Studies)
- Prague, Czech Republic (Performing Arts)
- Rome & Pompeii, Italy
- Santiago de Compostela, Spain - Program Director position; Assistant Director position
- St. Petersburg, Russia
How to Apply
Applications are submitted through the Global Education Office online system.
- Click on the Apply/Register button on the top right corner. You will be prompted to log in using your W&M login and password.
- Select Short-Term/Uncoded, 2017 as your term.
- Enter your program site and the tentative dates of the program (see above) BEFORE clicking "Submit."
- If you have technical questions, please email email@example.com.
A list of previous program directors is available if you have questions about the faculty experience.