International Student Success Series
The International Student Success series (ISSS) is an extended orientation program designed to give international students the tools for success at William & Mary. Students may attend as many workshops as they are interested in.
The program is free but registration is required as space is limited. To obtain more information, or to register for any of the workshops, please contact Eva Wong.
Detailed information will be sent to international students about each workshop as the date approaches.
Previous International Student Success Series Events
- US Academic Writing (with the Writing Resources Center)
- Documentation vs. Plagiarism: Making the Right Choice (with the Writing Resources Center)
- Conversation, Culture and Conundrums: Making Americans Friends
- Women’s Health Informational Session (with Student Health Center)
- Career Readiness for First Year International Students (with First Year Experience and Cohen Career Center)