Benefits to participating in Project GO language programs:
- Scholarships for critical language study abroad over the summer in Chinese or Russian
- Open to both Contracted and Non-Contracted Army, Air Force, and Navy/Marine Cadets/Midshipmen
- No additional service obligation
- Qualify for language proficiency bonus pay (*Check with your commanding officer)
- Earn Order of Merit List (OML) points for the Accessions. Become more competitive for Active-Duty selection, Job and Duty Station.
- Open pathways to new career opportunities that require language and area studies
- Earn university credits, improve language proficiency, and fulfill language requirements
W&M Project GO Programs
The Global Education Office and Department of Modern Languages and Literatures at William & Mary offer Project GO scholarships to ROTC students to study Chinese-Mandarin and Russian at overseas locations. Learn more about the summer intensive programs by navigating to the language program.
Application Dates and Deadlines
Students must apply using the National Project GO Application.
- Overseas Application 2022: Opens October 1, 2021
- Application Deadline: January 12, 2022
- Applicant Notification: February 15, 2022
- Student Decision: February 22, 2022
- Waitlist Notification: February 24, 2022