Benefits to participating in Project GO language programs:
- Scholarships for critical language study domestically and abroad over the summer in Chinese or Russian
- Open to both Contracted and Non-Contracted Army, Air Force, and Navy/Marine Cadets/Midshipmen
- No additional service obligation
- Qualify for language proficiency bonus pay (*Check with your commanding officer)
- Earn Order of Merit List (OML) points for the Accessions. Become more competitive for Active-Duty selection, Job and Duty Station (Army).
- Open pathways to new career opportunities that require language and area studies
- Earn university credits, improve language proficiency, and fulfill language requirements
W&M Project GO Programs
The Global Education Office and Department of Modern Languages and Literatures at William & Mary offer Project GO scholarships to ROTC students to study Chinese-Mandarin and Russian at overseas and domestic locations. Learn more about the summer intensive programs by navigating to the language program.
William & Mary Campus
Online Information Sessions
William & Mary will host Project GO Information sessions on the below dates. Topics include - general Project GO Information, past student participants will discuss their experiences, an Application Q&A session, and will provide additional details for the William & Mary programs. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Wednesday, October 19, 2022 07:00 PM EST
Wednesday, November 9, 2022 4:00 PM EST
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 5:30 PM EST
Friday, January 6, 2023 1:00 PM EST
Application Dates and Deadlines
Students must apply using the National Project GO Application.
- Overseas Application 2023: Opens 3 October, 2022
- Application Deadline: 17 January, 2023
- Applicant Notification: 23 February 2023
- Domestic Application 2023: Open 3 October, 2022
- Application Deadline: 8 March 2023
- Applicant Notification: 27 March 2023