If you are really happy and comfortable with your present living arrangement, you may be able to return to the same space for the coming academic year.
When & Where
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - Friday, March 15, 2019 , 9:00am - 5:00pm Online.
ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS MUST BE REMOVED AT CHECK-OUT IN MAY.
Locations which are NOT eligible for same room sign-up due to a change in designation (subject to change):
- Any designated 2019-2020 freshman housing buildings
- Grad 400 and 500
- Lemon - Designated as freshman hall fall 2019
- One Tribe Place - Closed for 2019-20
- Changes with RA placement - Chandler 219, 223, 319, 323
- No location designated as Special Interest Housing (Africana House, Language Houses, Mosaic House, Fraternity Houses, Sorority Houses, Colonial Williamsburg House)
- Same room sign-up is available to students who are interested in staying in their rooms and who meet the necessary requirements:
- ALL roommates must sign their housing contract by Wednesday, February 20, 2019, if your current roommate is not returning to the room you are able to pull in a new eligible roommate.
- The occupancy (single, double, etc.), sex, and class (first year, upper-class, graduate) designation of the room or apartment remains the same for the 2019-2020 academic year. Same room sign up in first year students' residence halls is not allowed.
- In order to remain in your current room you must fill the room during Same Room Sign Up, this will include entire suites and apartments.
The last day to request to participate in Same Room sign up is Wednesday, February 20, 2019.