Join the Room Selection Process
The $200 Room Reservation Deposit is a non-refundable deposit and is the first step to living on campus your next academic year. This applies to all students interested in participating in any part of the housing selection process, including those in Living Learning Communities, Fraternity/Sorority housing or living with Residence Life student staff.
Your deposit confirms your desire and commitment to live in college housing for the upcoming academic year, and will serve as a pre-payment on the fall housing rent. You may begin paying your room reservation deposit on Monday, November 9, 2015.
Friday, February 19, 2016 (by 5pm in person/mail, by 11:59pm online)
If you're on a full scholarship, you must come to Residence Life by 5:00p.m. on Friday, February 19, 2016 for a room deposit to be credited in your name.
Pay in Person
Cashier's Window, 1st floor Blow Memorial Hall from 8am - 5pm (see a map of campus)
Student Account Credits
If you have a credit on your student account that you would like to have applied to your room reservation deposit you can email email@example.com with your request; this will not happen unless you specifically request it. Please be sure your email includes your full name and student ID numner. The request must be made with sufficient funds on your account by 5:00pm on Friday, February 19, 2016. Late requests to move credit balances will not be accepted. If you have questions contact Student Accounts.
Pay by Mail
The check or money order is made payable to William & Mary, and should include the student's name and student I.D. number in the memo section of the check. Important note: Postmarks will not be honored. Deposits mailed and/or received after Friday, February 19, 2016 will not be accepted.William & Mary The Cashier's Office P.O. Box 8795 Williamsburg, VA 23187
On-line payments for eDeposits opens on Monday, November 9, 2015.
Access the Online Payment System by completing the following steps:
- Log into Banner Self Service
- Select Student
- Select Student Account
- Select eServices
- Select eDeposits - you must select this in order for your deposit to be accurately applied to your account for room selection
- Select Term - Fall 2016 and Deposit Account - Returning Student Housing-200.00
- Click continue to provide payment information.
If you have questions about the on-line payment process please contact Student Accounts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-221-1220.
Note, when paying online:
- There will be an additional service fee for paying by credit card that is estimated to be around $5.50.
- There is no service fee for paying by e-check.
- In order for a parent or other third party to make a payment for a student, the student must make that person an authorized user on their e-services account.
- Be sure to onfirm your information before submitting your deposit, including verifying the student name, ID number and account number.
- A $50.00 returned item fee will be applied to your student account for any item returned unpaid for any reason.
- Any questions about paying online should be directed to Student Accounts.