If you are really happy and comfortable with your current location, you may be able to return to the same space or location for the coming academic year.
When & Where
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - Wednesday, March 4, 2020, 9:00am - 5:00pm Online.
Locations which are NOT eligible for same room sign-up due to a change in designation (subject to change):
- Any designated 2020-2021 freshman housing buildings
- Grad 100, 400, 500 and 900 building apartments
- Basement of Stith and Madison will close for the 2020-21 academic year for repairs, the current residents will be eligible for same complex sign up
- Camm Hall - Designated as freshman hall fall 2020. Current students in Camm will be eligible for same complex sign up instead of same room sign up
- Changes with RA placement - TBD - RA suitemates are not eligible for same room/building/complex sign up
- Pleasants Hall 1st - Substance Free Housing. Current Pleasants 1st floor residents that are in the designated rooms will be eligible for same building sign up
- No location designated as Special Interest Housing (Africana House, Language Houses, Mosaic House, Fraternity Houses, Sorority Houses, Colonial Williamsburg House)
- Current Landrum residents that are in the Africana designated rooms will be eligible for same building sign up
- Current Hardy/Landrum residents that are in the Modern Language designated rooms will be eligible for same building sign up
|Special Interest Housing Relocating too:|
- Same room/building/complex sign-up is available to students who are interested in staying in their current locations and who meet the necessary requirements:
- ALL roommates must sign their housing contract by Friday, February 28, 2020, by 5:00 p.m.
- If your current roommate is not returning to the room, you must pull in a new eligible roommate(s)/suitemate(s)/apartmentmate(s) to participate in same room/building/complex sign-up
- The occupancy (single, double, etc.), sex, and class (first year, upper-class, graduate) designation of the room or apartment remains the same for the 2020-2021 academic year. Same room sign up in first year students' residence halls is not allowed.
- In order to remain in your current location you must fill the space during Same Room/Building/Complex Sign Up
- This will include entire suites and apartments
- ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS MUST BE REMOVED AT CHECK-OUT IN MAY.
The last day to request to participate in Same Room/Building/Complex sign up is Friday, February 28, 2020 by 5:00 p.m.