Information about One Tribe Place below.
- Air conditioning (To maintain positive air pressure in the building, the windows in are inoperable)
- Communal kitchens
- Laundry (Level LL)
- Private baths - 1 per room. Standard baths include a tub/shower, sink, and toilet
- Carpeted rooms and hallways
- Curtains/Draperies provided
- Street address: 415 Richmond Road
- Duty Office Location - room 115
For more information about an individual room, click on the room number. Floor plans are provided to demonstrate differences between room types. Individual rooms vary. All dimensions and square footage are approximate and should not be relied upon as representation, express or implied, of your actual assigned room. Floor plans ARE NOT drawn to scale.
What type of furnishings will be in each room?
Because of the unique nature of One Tribe Place, the furniture in the rooms varies and is not what you would normally find in other rooms on campus. Each room will have:
- either a desk (more of a large surface with pencil drawer) or a square table
- armoire (dresser with a small space for hanging clothes)
- bedside tables
- beds (Bed styles and sizes vary greatly and include fulls, queens and kings and do not include linens View bed sizes.)
- a closet cubby for hanging clothes
- table and floor lamps
- some rooms may also include possibly a small side table and an easy chair
We will be able to add more standard dressers, desks and a wardrobe if requested. Requests can be submitted through the online service request form once the residents of the room have officially moved in. However, due to restricted storage space we will not be able to remove any of the provided OTP furniture. So discuss and consider carefully with your roommate what furniture to add!!