Welcome to Old Dominion Hall! OD, as commonly called, is conveniently located across the street from the Sadler Center, providing easy access to dining facilities, the post office, and the Student Exchange. During the fall, residents of OD have a short walk to Zable Stadium to cheer on the Tribe during Saturday football games. Even though OD is located on Old Campus, residents do not have to walk far to the New Campus academic buildings or Swem Library.
Residents of OD enjoy the extra high ceilings (on the first and third floors). The first floor has a communal kitchenette on each wing, and the second and third floors have complete communal kitchens in the hall's center. Hall Council also works with residents on planning activities for the building. It is common to find residents outside grilling or coming together for a study break while making s'mores!
Old Dominion Hall opened in 1927 and was named in honor of the Virginians who played a prominent part in the nation's making.
- Coed housing
- Communal kitchens
- Hall bath
- Number of residents: 123
- Floors: 3
- Number of Bathrooms per floor: 2 (3 on 1st floor)
- Wireless access
- Public Phone Locations & Numbers
- Street Address: 201 Richmond Road
For more information about an individual room, click on the room number. Floor plans are provided to demonstrate differences between room types. Individual rooms vary. All dimensions and square footage are approximate and should not be relied upon as representation, express or implied, of your actual assigned room.