Welcome to Chandler Hall! Centrally located on Old Campus, residents are close to the Sadler Center, the Campus Center and academic buildings. Just a short walk out the back door and residents find themselves at the famous Crim Dell Bridge. Chandler's 149 residents live on three floors each with a study and social lounge. Chandler opened in 1931 and is named after the 19th President of the College, J.A.C Chandler. Chandler Hall was closed in 2014-2015 for renovation. The building reopened in fall 2015.
- Coed housing
- Air Conditioned
- Individual room temperature control
- Communal kitchens
- Suite bath
- Number of residents: 145
- Floors: 3
- Number of Bathrooms: 1 per suite
- Wireless access
- Public Phone Locations & Numbers
- Street Address: 701 Landrum Drive
For more information about an individual room, click on the room number. Floor plans are provided to demonstrate differences between room types. Individual rooms vary. All dimensions and square footage are approximate and should not be relied upon as representation, express or implied, of your actual assigned room.