- Check-In Times & Locations
- What You Will Need at Check-in
- Early Arrivals
- Directions to Campus
- Campus Map
- Move-In Guide for Parents and Guardians
|Check-in Date||Check-in Time and Location|
|Friday, August 25||
|Saturday, August 26||9:00 am - 10:00pm - Please refer to Returning student move-in for location.|
|Sunday, August 27||9:00 am - 10:00pm - Please refer to Returning student move-in for location.|
|Monday, August 28||8:00 am - 5:00pm 212 Campus Center/ 6:00pm - 10:00pm at your check in location - Please refer to Returning student move-in for location.|
|Tuesday, August 29||8:00 am - 5:00pm 212 Campus Center/ 6:00pm - 10:00pm at your check in location - Please refer to Returning student move-in for location.|
- A photo ID.
- Hall Council Dues - dues vary from building to building but averages $25-$30 for programming in the hall. This is an optional fee used for both educational and social programming in the halls. It also is used for the purchase of vacuums, DVD players, TVs, and microwaves, and other hall improvements as determined by the Hall Council.
- Clearance from the Health Center on the Health Form, including immunizations. If you have not heard from the Health Center, you can assume you are okay.
- Patience. Our staff will do the best they can to check you in quickly; however, circumstances sometimes occur beyond their control that may slow up the process. Remember that many of our check-in days have been fairly hot so a little extra patience could make the day go more smoothly for everyone!
Individuals who need to arrive early may find it beneficial to make arrangements with the Williamsburg Hotel/Motel Association for accommodations (1-800-999-4485) or visit their web site at www.gowilliamsburg.com. We will not be able to accommodate early arrivals.
The College is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage to property resulting from fire, theft, casualty or any cause, or for personal injury occurring within the leased premises, except as may be required by Virginia law. It is strongly recommended that personal property insurance be obtained by each student for his or her belongings. Renter's insurance is offered by most major insurance companies; some companies actually offer the option of a rider on a homeowner's policy to cover the belongings of students away at college. We recommend that you contact your current insurance provider or visit these informational websites quotes, guide, reviews, to examine your options.