Storage Access for Summer 2015
|May 31||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|June 1||5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|July 3||5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|July 4||8:00am - 1:00pm|
|July 5||1:00pm - 7:00pm|
|August 7||5:00pm - 9:00pm|
|August 8||8:00am - 1:00pm|
If you have questions about storage, please contact Terry Fassanella [[tafassanella]] . Access to storage outside of scheduled hours is extremely limited and is dependent on staff availability - contact [[living]] for details. All arrangements must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Please note, we do not provide carts, hand trucks or any assistance with moving your belongings.
Storage Access for Fall 2015
|August 13||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|August 17-25||9:00am - 9:00pm|
Residence Life will provide very limited summer storage space at no charge for those students who will be returning to campus housing in the fall. Storage will be restricted to the Landrum Attic. Since space is limited, once the storage area is filled it will be closed. Space cannot be reserved.
All stored items must be in stackable containers, secured and labeled with your name, next year's residence hall assignment, email address, and the words "STORE UNTIL SUMMER 2015" or "STORE UNTIL FALL 2015". Because of fire regulations, no combustible, flammable or explosive items are permitted in storage. No furniture, rugs, carpets, or things of that nature may be stored. Refrigerators, bicycles, lofts, air conditioners, televisions and microwaves may be stored. Lofts must be disassembled and securely bundled (refer to the Student Housing Contract for more detailed instructions). Unauthorized or improperly stored items will be discarded by the College. Staff will not have access to these areas outside of the designated storage hours. Access to these storage areas will not be allowed until the official opening of the residence halls in the fall. These dates and times will be publicized as the semester begins.
Students who will be returning to the residence halls for summer school or summer research and want to store personal belongings should designate clearly that these items are for Summer 2015. These belongings should be taken by the students to the Landrum Attic during storage hours noted above. After closing no access to this storage room will be permitted until summer school check-in on. It should be reemphasized that the College assumes NO responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property. Summer school students should not store items they will need over the summer in central storage since access to these areas will be prohibited until the fall semester begins.
Please note: Storage is at your own risk. It is strongly recommended that personal property insurance be obtained by each student. THE COLLEGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEFT OF OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY. Therefore, everything placed in storage should be locked and secured.
Do not leave any itmes in the Landrum Attic hallway outside of storage -- all such items will be considered abandoned property and discarded.
- Storage is at your own risk. The College is not responsible for theft or damage to stored items. It is strongly recommended that personal property insurance be obtained by each student.
- Access to items stored MAY NOT be gained over the summer. This storage room will not be opened until the fall semester officially begins. Students in Summer Housing should store their belongings in the designated room in Landrum Attic.
- No combustibles, flammable or explosive items are permitted in storage.
- All stored items must be in *stackable containers, secured and labeled with your name, next year's residence hall assignment, and the words "Store Until Fall 2015" or "Store Until Summer 2015".
- Refrigerators, bicycles, lofts and microwaves may be stored. Lofts must be disassembled and securely bundled.
- No furniture, rugs, carpets, etc. may be stored. Unauthorized or improperly stored items will be discarded by the College.
- DO NOT leave items in the hallways - they will be discarded and you may be billed for removal.
- Those storage spaces not mentioned above (Landrum Attic) will be emptied and cleared out over the summer and items found there will be discarded with no liability to the College.
- Items left in rooms, hallways, lounges, and other areas will also be discarded.
*Examples of stackable containers include boxes, plastic storage totes, and suitcases. These items need to be able to stack one on top of the other safely.
It is very important that you remove all personal belongings from any storage space that is not mentioned above. Those storage spaces not mentioned will be cleared out and those items found will be discarded with no liability to the College. Items left in rooms, hallways, and lounges will also be discarded.
Resident Assistants do not have access to storage areas outside of regularly scheduled hours.