If you lived in campus housing for the fall semester and are remaining in your same room, there is no need for you to go through the formal check-in process. You may return to campus any time after the halls officially open.
- Duty Office Location
- Check In Procedures
- Lockout Procedures
- What you will need at Check-in
- Early Arrival
The duty office is located in 802
- If arriving on Saturday January 5th or Sunday, January 6th: Please call 757-221-6394. This will connect you to one of the Graduate Resident Assistants. You will meet them at the Graduate Complex 800 building to receive your keys.
- If arriving between 8:00am-5:00pm on Monday-Friday: Please go to the Residence Life Office in Campus Center 212 to pick up your keys. If you are arriving on a weekend day, please follow the directions above.
- If it is between 8:00am-5:00pm on Monday-Friday: Please report to the Residence Life Office in Campus Center 212, where you will be issued a temporary key.
- Any other time: Please call the Graduate Resident Assistant on Duty at 757-221-6394. They will meet you at the Gradplex Duty Office (802) and issue you a temporary key.
- A photo ID.
- Hall Council Dues varies from building to building but averages $25-$30 for programming in the hall. This is an optional fee used for both educational and social programming in the halls. It also is used for the purchase of vacuums, DVD players, TVs, and microwaves, as determined by the Hall Council.
Early Arrival Requests
Individuals who need to arrive early may find it beneficial to make arrangements with the Williamsburg Hotel/Motel Association for accommodations (1-800-999-4485) or visit their web site at www.williamsburghotel.com. We will not be able to accommodate early arrivals!