Fall 2021 Check-In Dates
The dates for Fall 2021 residence hall check-in are listed below. Residence hall students will be required to schedule a check-in appointment. We will communicate with students later this summer regarding how and when they can schedule their appointments.
Check-in will take place as a contactless, drive through process to obtain keys and confirm arrival. Students will then drive to their assigned buildings to move in.
First Year & New Transfer Student Check-In by Appointment
- Thursday, August 26 from 1:00pm - 4:15pm
- Friday, August 27 from 8:00am - 4:15pm
Returning Upper Level Student Check-In by Appointment
- Saturday, August 28 and Sunday, August 29 from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday, August 30 and Tuesday, August 31 from 8:30am - 4:30pm (in the Residence Life Office, 212 Campus Center) by request
- Continuing W&M students who studied remotely during the Fall 2020 and/or Spring 2021 semesters and want to participate in our New-to-Campus Welcome Days should tentatively plan to make their check-in appointment on either Saturday or Sunday of the Upper Level Student schedule.
The Graduate Complex Check-In by Appointment
- Opens for Graduate and Undergraduate residents beginning Monday, August 9 and check-in will continue thru Tuesday, August 31. Times TBD.
We will update the website and communicate information regarding the check-in/appointment process and details on guidelines for helpers, etc., in mid-July 2021.
Individuals who need to arrive early may find it beneficial to make arrangements with the Williamsburg Hotel/Motel Association for accommodations (1-800-999-4485) or visit their web site at www.gowilliamsburg.com. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate early arrivals.