Residence Life is excited to welcome you to William & Mary for the 2018-19 academic year! We know that choosing your housing accommodations for the upcoming year is an important piece of your W&M experience and we would like to invite you to consider living in W&M campus housing. Please start your exploration of living on campus.
We have room for you in campus housing and encourage you to live with us! Living in campus housing is the best way to connect to the W&M community.
Before we can officially make W&M housing assignment offers, students are required to review and accept the terms and conditions of the housing contract. Please note: you are committing to pay for housing for the 2018-19 Academic year when you sign the Residence Life Housing contract, before you obtain a room assignment. Please review the contract carefully, including the cancellation policies. There also steps in the Housing Portal to note your housing preferences.
Doubles vs. Singles
Please also note that most W&M students live in double occupancy rooms and that singles will first be available when the Room Change Request process starts September 5th. Students seeking medically indicated singles should contact Student Accessibility services at (757) 221-2510 as soon as possible.
How to accept the housing contract:
- Log into the housing system using your W&M user ID and password: Housing Application. If you are unsure of your W&M user ID and password, please contact the W&M Information Technology office for assistance: 757-221-4357 or [[support]].
- Select "Applications" from the list on the left side of the screen then select the "Academic Year 18-19" Application - the 2018-2019 Residence Life Housing Contract is Circle 6 in the application.
- Review the terms and conditions as you scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Enter your student ID at the bottom of the contract.
- Click "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions" and you are all done for now. This is your electronic signature indicating you reviewed the terms and conditions for housing.
Note: It may take up to 72 hours after your Admissions deposit is posted for the Housing Portal to allow you to log in and complete the necessary steps.
Please email any questions or other inquiries to the Residence Life office at [[living]]. We look forward to working with you!