RESIDENCE LIFE STUDENT OFFICE ASSISTANT
|March 5||Applications available|
|March 23||Applications are due by 5:00pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.|
|March 26 - April 6||Interviews conducted (as scheduled)|
|Week of April 9||Candidates notified|
|May 15||Assistants begin work and move into summer housing|
|August 20-23||Assistants move into their Fall Assignments|
|On or about August 25||Assistants end work (There may be an opportunity to continue working into the following week)|
- File Maintenance
- Assist with campus deliveries
- Assist with special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by Directors/Associate Directors/Assistant Directors/Support Staff
- Must be a William & Mary student. You may take summer classes; however, preference will be given to those students not taking any classes during the summer session.
- Must be able to finish tasks independently
- Must be self-motivated, a fast learner and have good organizational skills
- Must have the ability to stand and/or sit for 2-3 hours, walk, climb stairs, lift 25 lbs., reach, pull, push, carry, perform repetitive motions.
- Employment begins May 16 and ends on or about August 25
- Employees may work a maximum of 20 hours weekly
- Competitive pay for a summer job ($10.00/hr)
- Free air conditioned housing and a chance to stay in Williamsburg for the summer
- Must be able to commit to work hours ranging from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mon. through Fri.
Student Office Assistants are employees and representatives of Residence Life and William & Mary. As such, they are expected to conduct themselves in a mature and responsible manner, abiding by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by the College and Residence Life.