Residence Life is seeking to fill 1 Resident Assistant position and several Facilities Assistant positions. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Please complete the application for consideration.If selected for an interview, we will contact you. Updates will be provided as known.
Summer Residence Hall Student Staff Positions Available
Summer Staff Positions AvailableStudent Media Assistant
Summer Residence Life Hiring Timeline
|March 20, 11:59pm||Application deadline|
|March 22||Interview invitations sent to candidates - not all candidates will be interviewed. If you have interviewed with Residence Life for the same position in the last 6 months, your information on file will be accessed.|
|March 25-April 3||Interviews conducted (as scheduled)|
|April 5||Candidate notifications of status|
|April 8 - Noon||Staff decisions due (electronic reply)|
|Position||Move In Date||Training Begins||Departure Date|
|Graduate Complex Assistant||Tue., May 21||Wed., May 22||Sun., Aug. 4|
|Head Resident||Tue., May 21||Wed., May 22||Sun., Aug. 4|
|Community Advocate||Tue., May 21||Wed., May 22||Sat., Aug. 3|
|Resident Assistants||Wed., May 22||Thurs., May 23||Sun., Aug. 4|
|Tribe Square RA||Wed., May 22||Thurs., May 23||Assignment continues
until May 2020
|Student Media Assistant||Sun., May 26||Tues., May 28||Sat., Aug. 3|
|Facilities Assistant||TBD||Tues., May 14||Wed., Aug. 28|
Residence Hall Staff Qualifications: (See specific position descriptions for added eligibility requirements)
- Minimum GPA 2.0
- Must not have a conduct or honor sanction that is equal to or more stringent than probation during the application, appointment and employment period.
PriorResident Assistant/Head Resident/Graduate Community Assistant/CommunityAdvocate experience is not required but preferred.
- You must be enrolled for the fall semester, but do not have to be enrolled in a summer session.
- Resident Assistant/Community Advocate/Student Media Assistant - Room rent for a single room and $835 stipend.
- Tribe Square Resident Assistant (filled) - Room rent for a single room in an apartment and $1000 summer stipend.
- Head Resident - Room rent for a single bedroom apartment and $1350 stipend.
- Graduate Complex Assistant - Room rent for a single bedroom in a double occupancy apartment and a $1350 stipend (Grad only)
- Facilities Assistant- Room rent for a double room and $10.00/per hour
Summer housing will be in Barrett, Chandler, Landrum, and Lemon.
Direct Questions about summer positions to:
General Information: Holly Alexander, [[holly]]
Head Resident and Resident Assistant positions: Bethany Reilly [[bmreilly]]
Graduate Community Assistant position: Michael Embry, [[mrembry]]
Community Advocate and Student Media Assistant position: Jess Raymond: [[jess]]
Facilities Assistant: Chris Durden [[mcdurd]]