Residence Life is now accepting applications for Student Office Workers for the Spring 2021 semester. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis. Please review the information below and apply today. Please contact [[staffselection]] with any questions or concerns.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Answer phones
- Assist walk-in traffic
- Assist with campus deliveries
- Assist with special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned by Directors/Associate Directors/Assistant Directors/Support Staff
- Be a William & Mary student.
- Be able to finish tasks independently
- Be self-motivated, a fast learner, and have good organizational skills
- Be customer service focused
- Have the ability to stand and/or sit for 2-3 hours, walk, climb stairs, lift 25lbs., reach, pull, push, carry, perform repetitive motions
- Able to commit to work hours ranging from 8:00am to 5:00pm Mon. through Fri.
- $10 an hour for up to ten hours a week
How to Apply
- Applications are now open on a rolling basis. Priority review will be given to applicants who submit applications on or prior to November 6.
- To apply, visit the Campus Living Employment portal and complete the Residence Life Student Staff Selection application for the "Student Office Worker" position.
- Within one week, candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.