Applications for the 2022-23 Student Staff positions of Resident Assistant, Community Director, and Head Resident will open on Thursday, December 2, 2021. If you need assistance with the application, please contact email@example.com.
- Visit the Campus Living Employment Portal.
- Use your William & Mary Username and Password to login. If you are not a William & Mary student, select "Don't Have W&M Credentials" and follow the instructions.
- Start the application by selecting
Application& Program Selection Page in the green bar, then identify the program for which you are applying and complete all of the menu items.
- All applicants will be asked to upload a copy of their short answer portfolio questions and a resume in Word or PDF format. The documents should be submitted as two separate files.
- For assistance with resume writing, visit the Cohen Career Center.
- Two references are required. No written references will be accepted. References should be selected on their ability to discuss your qualities and characteristics as they apply to the student staff position. W&M student staff may be used as a reference, however, please do not include a professional staff member. A current or former employer, volunteer coordinator, teacher, or advisor may also be listed. References may or may not be contacted.
- Submit the application electronically by all stated deadlines. The deadline to apply to be a Resident Assistant, Head Resident, or Community Director is
11:59pm, Tuesday, January 25, 2022. Late applications are not accepted.
- Applicants for the 2022-23 student staff positions (Resident Assistants, Community Directors, and Head Residents) will complete an asynchronous video interview. Additional information will be shared at the time of application.
- Candidates who have completed the application will be notified via email to schedule an interview(s). Instructions to access the online asynchronous system will be shared at that time.
- Prior to the interview review the Cohen Career Center Tips on Interviewing.
- Candidates will be notified of their candidate status by email message.