Campus Living’s commitment to community development is evident through the services provided in the Center for Community Development (CCD).
The CCD is a resource center and creative planning space for student leaders engaged in peer support. A variety of resources are available in the CCD including, but not limited to, bulletin board paper, computer workstations, copier, printers, laminating and stencil machines, button maker, and a wide variety of paper.
CCD visitors are asked sign in during each visit. Use of CCD should be for the purpose of community development, student engagement, and initiative planning. Personal and academic work should not be completed within the CCD.
The Center for Community Development is open Wednesday, August 30 - Friday, December 15.
Note: If W&M administrative offices are closed, so is the CCD regardless of posted regular hours.Fall 2023 In-Person Drop-in Hours
- Sundays & Tuesdays: 1 PM - 6 PM
- Wednesdays & Thursdays: 12 PM - 8 PM
- Fridays: 12 PM - 4 PM
- Staff will be notified via email when their Print Request(s) is complete
- Complete Print Request(s) can be picked up during CCD & CLC Operation Hours
- Last Day to Submit & Pick-up Print Requests: Thursday, December 14
- Last Day to Return Items: Friday, December 15
Email Us: [[CCD]]
Visit Us: Campus Living Center, Room 145
- Hannah Khan Graduate Assistant
- Ciara Curtin - Community Advocate
- Kristi Viray - Community Advocate
- Mathew Esposito - Community Advocate
- Nina Hoang - Community Advocate
- Senam Amevor - Digital Media Specialist
- Sophia Tammera - Community Advocate
- Taly Leibowitz - Community Advocate
- Tea Umana - Digital Media Specialist