Unofficial Transcripts

Requests for unofficial transcripts can be made via fax, mail, or presented in person. Unofficial transcripts are not available in any electronic format (current students, see below). One copy of the unofficial transcript will be provided free of charge per calendar year. Please photocopy the transcript if you require additional copies. 

Currently enrolled students and alumni with Banner Access

You may view and print your unofficial transcript via Banner Self Service.