Summer Application Process
Identify Courses for Application
- Open Course List - search for open courses in upcoming terms
- Dynamic Schedule in Banner - includes course information and instructor emails
Complete Application Forms
- Non-Degree Seeking Application (pdf)
- Application to Determine Physical Residency/In-State Tuition (pdf)
- Additional steps for enrolling in graduate courses
Register for Courses
Once you have been accepted, you will receive an email containing information on how to activate your W&M Username and register for courses through Banner. This information will be emailed to the email address you provided on your application. If you have not received an email within a week of the beginning of the term, please contact the University Registrar's Office. Registration begins on the first day of classes. Check the academic calendar for term dates.
Students are not required to enroll in 12 credits during the summer term.