The Procurement Curriculum must be completed through Cornerstone in order to become eligible to apply to be a Cardholder or Approver. Applicants and Approvers can access the Curriculum in Cornerstone by searching on Procurement Curriculum.
SPCC policy also requires all cardholders and SPCC approvers to complete annual refresher training each fiscal year. This training will be hosted on Cornerstone and will include an assessment. Participants must correctly answer all questions to meet the training requirement. The training must be completed by both the cardholder and SPCC approver before the deadline to avoid card suspension. Emails will be sent to all cardholders and approvers when the training is available. Online training is typically posted within the October to November timeframe.
- SPCC Training PowerPoint (pptx)
- Online PIN Check Registration and Login Instructions (pdf)
- Know your corporate card PIN number (pdf)
- Cardholder Guide to Accessing the New WORKS User Interface (pdf)
- How to Run Your Monthly Transaction Report (docx)
For more information on training and resource, please contact the SPCC Program Administrator.
SPCC Program Administrator
757- 221- 2513