What is eVA?
eVA is the Commonwealth of Virginia's online, electronic procurement system. As a state institution, William & Mary and VIMS are required to use eVA when purchasing all applicable goods and services.
Need eVA Help?
Contact John Dixon, Procurement Systems Specialist at 757-221-3957 or [[w|jadixon]] or Marra Austin, Assistant Director of Procurement at 757-221-7636 or [[w|maaustin]].
eVA training is typically scheduled for the 3rd Thursday of the month. Please register for training via Cornerstone by searching for eVA. For any questions regarding training, please contact John Dixon at [[w|jadixon]].
eVA training is required before access is granted to eVA requisitioners. Please complete the eVA User application form and use the following user guide if needed - eVA DocuSign User Application Guide.
With questions about passwords, please contact John Dixon at 757-221-3957 or [[w|jadixon]].
For eVA manuals for entering orders and additional information, download:
Need to use a non-registered eVA vendor?
If you need to use a non-registered eVA vendor, you must comply with the following instructions:
- See if the items/services needed may be fulfilled by a self-registered eVA vendor.
- Ask the unregistered vendor to Self Register in eVA.
- If you are unsuccessful in finding a self-registered eVA vendor and attempts to get vendor registered are unsuccessful, have vendor complete the Commonwealth (COVA) Substitute W-9 (for domestic vendors), a W-BEN (for international individuals) or W-8BEN-E (for international entities).
- Procurement processes team will submit state-entered vendor request in eVA and attach received W-9.
- eVA Customer Care group will receive submittal, review and approve (minimum of three business day turnaround time).
- Department will be notified when vendor is officially loaded in eVA vendor database to proceed with order entry.
- AP creates vendor in Banner
- Department will submit all required documentation to AP to process payment.