What is eVA?
eVA is the Commonwealth of Virginia's online, electronic procurement system. As a state institution, William & Mary and VIMS are required to use eVA when purchasing all applicable goods and services.
Need eVA Help?
Contact John Dixon, Procurement Systems Specialist at 757-221-3957 or [[w|jadixon]] or Marra Austin, Assistant Director of Procurement at 757-221-7636 or [[w|maaustin]].
eVA training is available online 24/7 and can be accessed via Cornerstone by searching for eVA. For any questions regarding training, please contact John Dixon at [[w|jadixon]].
eVA training is required before access is granted to eVA requisitioners. Please complete the eVA User application form and use the following user guide if needed - eVA DocuSign User Application Guide.
With questions about passwords, please contact John Dixon at 757-221-3957 or [[w|jadixon]].
For eVA manuals for entering orders and additional information, download:
Need to use a non-registered eVA vendor?
If you need to use a non-registered eVA vendor, you must comply with the following instructions:
- See if the items/services needed may be fulfilled by a self-registered eVA vendor.
- Ask the unregistered vendor to Self Register in eVA.
- If you are unsuccessful in finding a self-registered eVA vendor and attempts to get vendor registered are unsuccessful, have vendor complete the Commonwealth (COVA) Substitute W-9 (for domestic vendors), a W-BEN (for international individuals) or W-8BEN-E (for international entities).
- Procurement processes team will submit state-entered vendor request in eVA and attach received W-9.
- eVA Customer Care group will receive submittal, review and approve (minimum of three business day turnaround time).
- Department will be notified when vendor is officially loaded in eVA vendor database to proceed with order entry.
- AP creates vendor in Banner
- Department will submit all required documentation to AP to process payment.