America To Go is a web-based, managed catering platform for local food ordering.
The America To Go program is live on August 6, 2018, and will be required as of September 1, 2018, for food orders for the William & Mary campus that are paid with university funds (state or local). VIMS will launch the program at a later date. America To Go is a web-based, managed catering platform for local food ordering. Hands-on training dates are shown below. Find more information on our Catering page.
Please use the links below to register for training. All sessions will be held in Jones Hall, room 203.
- 8/21/2018 - 12:30pm-1:30pm - http://forms.wm.edu/38908
- 8/24/2018 - 10:00am-11:00am - http://forms.wm.edu/38910
- 9/4/2018 - 2:00pm-3:00pm - http://forms.wm.edu/38912
- 9/13/2018 - 10:00am-11:00am - http://forms.wm.edu/38914
- 9/17/2018 - 2:00pm-3:00pm - http://forms.wm.edu/38916
- 9/26/2018 - 9:00am-10:00am - http://forms.wm.edu/38918