Aim 4 is a civic leadership program for students to learn and practice the skills of engaging with their communities and creating positive social change.Aim 4
- Provides opportunities like meeting with civic leaders, taking civic engagement courses, and completing meaningful service projects
- Develops community among small cohorts of students dedicated to positive social change
- Offers personal and purposeful advising to support an integrated experience at William & Mary
"At the beginning of the year, I joined Aim 4 because I really enjoyed community service and wanted to help people. This is still true, but I have a more nuanced, advanced perspective now. I am developing the skills and resources needed to combat complex social issues."
Aim 4 Class Years
- Freshman Year: Finding Roots supports students as they consider how they will develop their active citizenship at William & Mary.
- Sophomore Year: Digging Deeper pushes students to explore how they will deepen their understanding of community.
- Upperclassmen: Taking Responsibility focuses on how students are responsible for change while at W&M and beyond.