Quick Reference Guides - by phone model
- ShoreTel 115 (pdf)
- ShoreTel 212k (pdf)
- ShoreTel 230 (pdf)
- ShoreTel 420 (pdf)
- ShoreTel 485 (pdf)
- ShoreTel 655 (pdf)
Quick reference guide for Voicemail
Step-by-step instructions for some of the most useful phone services.
- Call Forwarding
- Call Park (pdf)
- Call Pick-up (pdf)
- Change Call Handling Modes - ShoreTel230 Model Phone (pdf) / All Phone Models (pdf)
- Redial - ShoreTel 230 Model Phone (pdf)
- Transferring Calls - ShoreTel 230 Model Phone (pdf)
- Using the Directory - ShoreTel 230 Model Phone (pdf)
Relocate or change your phone
Moves within departments can be done on your own with the VoIP phones. Simply unhook the phone from the network jack where it is currently located and rehook it in the network jack at the desired new location. The phone number will stay the same, but the new location may need to be verified.
For moves between departments or for analog telephone moves (fax machines, alarms, etc), please contact the Technology Support Center.
Phone not working?
If your telephone display reads "No Service" it might require a reboot. Simply unplug your phone and then plug it in again. This will usually restore service. However, if it still does not work, make sure:
- your phone is plugged-in to an active network jack
- your line is plugged into the correct port on the phone (network image).
- the handset is plugged into the correct port on the phone (handset port - not headset port)
If additional assistance is needed, contact the Technology Support Center.
Questions? Contact the Technology Support Center (TSC)
757-221-4357 (HELP) | [[support]] | Jones 201, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm