Course evaluations are conducted online using the Blue/Evaluation system by eXplorance. This system allows the College to fully automate all course evaluations and customize them to the specific needs of each department, school and course.
Key features of the Blue/Evaluation system include:
- Support for cross-listed courses
- Evaluation of team-taught courses
- Complete anonymity for students
- Flexible completion windows for responses
- Targeted and automatic email invites and reminders
- Robust reporting features
Access to Online Evaluations
You may access online evaluations several ways:
Course Eval Administrators & Support
Have questions about the evaluation questions or timeframe for your course, contact the appropriate administrator:
- Arts & Sciences
- Faculty – direct questions to your department or program administrator who can assist you with navigating the evaluation site as well as provide information about department/program specific processes.
- Students – submit questions to the [[dean-ugs,Dean of Undergraduate Studies]]. Be sure to include the course information (CRN or course number).
- School of Business - [[m|mike.maddalena,Mike Maddalena]]
- School of Education - [[w|dot.osborne,Dorothy Osborne]]
- School of Law - [[w|perobe,Patricia Roberts]]
- VIMS - [[v|hay, Jennifer Hay]] and [[v|cake, Cathy Cake]]