Academic Technology (AT) ensures that William & Mary is a place where academic excellence and innovative research are the norm.
For questions about your faculty computer, using classroom technology, or Blackboard basics, you can contact the appropriate person/group below.
As overseer of the operations below, AT Manager John Drummond can help you determine the best possible point of contact for technical academic support.
- John Drummond | 757-221-1597 | [[jgdrummond]]
Academic Technology Engineers
AT's engineering team, a group of individuals with a wide-ranging set of skills, takes care of all the computing, hardware and software needs of William & Mary's faculty and academic department staff.
- Jeff Cahoon | 757-221-2310 | [[jhcahoon]]
- Joe Cunningham | 757-221-1715 | [[jrcunningham]]
- Mark Eaton | 757-221-1127 | [[mxeato]]
- Sean Pada | 757-221-6287 | [[sdpada]]
Classroom Support is tasked with the challenge of ensuring reliable technology in over 100 classrooms on campus. When a problem arises in class, the response is so quick that many of us suspect the golf carts they drive are jet-fueled. For support, call 757-221-3011.
Have questions about working with Blackboard? Our Learning Management Systems (LMS) Applications Specialists can help.
- Kristy Walker | 757-221-1812 | [[bbhelp]]
- Terry Trojak (School of Business) | 757-221-1575 | [[m|terry.trojak]]
WordPress & Web Programming Support
Need help with WordPress or another type of academic web project?
- Jack Farraj | 757-221-2979 | [[jgfarr]]
If you have pedagogical questions relating to technology, visit the eLearning group website for contact information.