Now online! Requests for projects and programs are now made through Request IT.
Looking to start a project with an IT component? Need a report from Banner? How about a modification to an IT program? Get the process started by submitting a Project & Programming Request via Request IT.
Project & Programming Requests may include:
- Modification to an application that was written by IT
- Help with upgrading or enhancing existing technology systems
- New reports or changes to existing IT provided reports
- Data from an IT owned system (such as reports from Banner)
- Assistance from IT as you explore the technical aspects of an upcoming project
- Changes you'd like to make to a business process that may involve technology
- IT advisement prior to purchasing any technology resources that require integration with existing systems
More information about Project & Programming Requests
Please note that the Project & Programming Request form is meant to initiate a project or modify an existing project. It is not intended for support requests or technical help on projects.
For assistance and support, contact the Technology Support Center (TSC) at [[support]], (757) 221-4357 (HELP).