To comply with FERPA regulations, the process by which access roles are provisioned for academic courses in Blackboard has changed. The new process uses DocuSign forms.
Full DescriptionThese are the DocuSign update request forms you will need for role changes in Blackboard. Select the appropriate form for your request:
- A&S Undergraduate Course Grading Access Request
- A&S Graduate Course Grading Access Request
- Mason School of Business Grading Access Request
- School of Education Grading Access Request
- VIMS Grading Access Request
- Blackboard Course Builder Access Request
- Instructor Blackboard Access Request
The links can also be found on the Blackboard Help for Faculty website.
Learn more about DocuSign at William & Mary.
Questions about the new process should be directed to the University Registrar's Office or your Dean's office.