You have 30 days from your hire date to complete your benefit forms and submit them to University Human Resources. To better understand the benefits that are available to you, an orientation session is provided twice a month. The 2021 Orientation Schedule provides the dates, times, and location for Benefit and University Orientation sessions being offered.
Benefits Orientation Presentations
- Operational/Classified Orientation (PowerPoint)
- Professional and Professional Faculty Orientation (PowerPoint)
- Faculty Orientation (PowerPoint)
Prior to benefits orientation, you should familiarize yourself with the benefits available to you based on your position type.
Select the appropriate Benefit Summary below:
- Full-Time University Operational/Classified Exempt Employee (pdf)
- Full-Time University Operational/Classified Non-Exempt Employee (pdf)
- Hourly Employee (pdf)
- Nine Month Instructional Faculty (pdf)
- Part-Time Employee with ORP (pdf)
- Post-Doctoral Fellows (pdf)
- Twelve Month Instructional Faculty, Professional and Professional Faculty (pdf)
- Twelve Month Executives (pdf)