The CDC is responding to an outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus that was first detected in China and now has been detected in more than 100 locations worldwide including the United States. William & Mary provides a COVID-19 website to keep the campus community informed with update to information on the coronavirus.
Please remember that information is subject to change based on information provided by the state and federal agencies. Continue to check webpages for updates.
Human Resources Operations
Our office is currently closed to public but our HR staff are all working remotely. If you need immediate assistance you may still call our main line 757-221-3169 or you may email [[AskHR]] and your email will be assigned to an HR Professional in that area.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Remote Work Resources
- Technology Resources
- Online Resources for Remote Working Parents (doc)
- Remote Working Tips for Parents (doc)
- Connectivity Resources (doc)
- DHRM updates and remote working resources
- Video Conferencing Services
Please join our Facebook Group William & Mary Telework Resource Group to share and get tips from other William & Mary employees and students who are now juggling working from home and taking on the role as an educator.
- Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave under The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (pdf)
- COVID-19 Leave Flow Chart (doc)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Guidelines (doc)
- Expanded Family Medical Leave Request Form (Docusign)
- Public Health Emergency Leave
William & Mary Resources
COVID-19 Communications to Employees
Commonwealth of Virginia Resources
Ways to Stay Connected
Various Departments now have virtual trainings, virtual workshops and podcast that you can take advantage of. Visit the William & Mary Events Calendar to see what upcoming events are on the calendar. New events are added frequently so please visit for updates.
Events You May Want To Attend:
- Weekly Community Conversations with President Rowe
- Health & Wellness Events
- W&M Moment of Silence & Reflection