Public & Elite Opinion
Institute researchers take the pulse of leaders and the public on current happenings around the globe. Our projects explore public perceptions of national leaders and national and international issues, as well as collect 360 degree feedback on development priorities, progress, and performance from the perspective of leaders in low- and middle-income countries. Select research is listed below.
- There Really is an Expert Consensus: Multilateralism Still Matters, published in LawFare, (Teaching, Research, and International Policy)
- Listening to Leaders 2018: Is development tuned-in or tone deaf?, published report (AidData)
- IR Theory After Trump: A First Image Renaissance? Part II, published in Duck of Minerva Blog, (Teaching, Research, & International Policy)
- Rewriting the Past, Remaking the Present Historical Narratives in Russian Disinformation Campaigns, student White Paper, (Project on Peace and International Security)
- Experts Don't Like Trump's Withdrawal From the Iran Deal—Or His Foreign Policy in General, published on The Monkey Cage at The Washington Post.
Want to learn more? Interested in partnering with one of our research projects? Contact our Director Mike Tierney.