Geospatial Methods & Analysis
Our researchers employ new methodological tools to leverage readily available data, like satellite observations or household surveys, and create new insights on our world. See below for some research highlights.
- The impact of an insecticide treated bednet campaign on all-cause child mortality: A geospatial impact evaluation from the Democratic Republic of Congo, published in Plos One, (IGNITE)
- The Geointelligence Revolution Real-Time Reconnaissance and Its Dangers, student White Paper, (Project on Peace and International Security)
- Origins and Consequences of Spatial Inequality, Working Paper (Center for African Development)
- Final Report: Evaluation of the On-Farm Water Management Program, a published USAID Report (AidData)
- A Primer on Geospatial Evaluation Methods, Tools, and Applications, Working Paper (AidData)
Want to learn more? Interested in partnering with one of our research projects? Contact our Director Mike Tierney.