Our researchers employ new methodological tools to leverage readily available data, like satellite observations or household surveys, and create new insights on our world. See below for some research highlights.
- The impact of an insecticide treated bednet campaign on all-cause child mortality: A geospatial impact evaluation from the Democratic Republic of Congo, published in Plos One, (IGNITE)
- The Geointelligence Revolution Real-Time Reconnaissance and Its Dangers, student White Paper, (Project on Peace and International Security)
- Origins and Consequences of Spatial Inequality, Working Paper (Center for African Development)
- Final Report: Evaluation of the On-Farm Water Management Program, a published USAID Report (AidData)
- A Primer on Geospatial Evaluation Methods, Tools, and Applications, Working Paper (AidData)
Want to learn more? Interested in partnering with one of our research projects? Contact our Director Mike Tierney.