PIPS is accepting research interns for the 2022 spring semester. Applicants should submit the following required material to the PIPS Research Internship listing in Tribe Careers. Search for PIPS to find the listing.
- Resume, which must include intended major, cumulative GPA, and graduation year.
- Personal information sheet. The document can be found here.
- Unofficial college transcript, as a pdf file.
- A writing sample from a previous class of 4-6 pages in length (an excerpt from a longer document is acceptable). Writing samples need not be related to international relations. They are an indicator of a students’ writing ability. Candidates, therefore, should provide samples of their best writing.
- Complete and submit a references form with your application packet, in which you list two William & Mary faculty or research supervisors that can attest to your academic abilities. Click here for the references form. PIPS will contact references on an as needed basis.
The submission deadline for the 2022 spring semester is Monday, January 10, 2022 at 5 p.m. If you have any questions, please contact the PIPS Directors, [[pips, Amy Oakes and Dennis Smith]]. Finalists will be contacted via email to schedule interviews during the first week of classes.